Congratulations! You have chosen to make an excellent career move by getting your contractor’s license.
We are ready to assist you in this process and make it as simple as possible for you. We work with thousands of people like you each year and help them reach their objective of becoming a licensed contractor.
Do I need a license?
According to the state, a license to practice most construction contracting is not required at this time. Some trades may require a specialty license. Local counties may require contractors to be licensed or register, so please check local requirements prior to starting construction. We currently offer a contractor’s license Online Course package for the state of New Hampshire.
The Best Test Prep Online Course for Becoming a Contractor
The contractor’s license Online Course is an excellent tool for contractors needing to pass an exam given at the county level. The Online Course is also a terrific resource for new contractors entering the field who want to gain a foundational understanding of construction rules and regulations. The builders license Online Course provides instruction on the following topics:
- Excavations and Foundations
- Concrete and Masonry
- Building Codes
- Truss Installation
- OSHA Safety Regulations
- Blueprints and Plan Reading
In addition to the topics listed above, the Commercial Contractor Online Course contains the following subjects:
- Steel Deck and Steel Joist Construction
- Reinforcing Bars
- Unbounded Post Tensioning
The online course makes studying anytime anywhere possible from any computer with internet access. The online course runs directly in a web browser so there is nothing to install on your computer. The online course is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Purchasing this course gives you access for a full 6 months.
Our Online Course
Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, our online course is instantly updated with new exam questions and recent changes to guarantee you learn the most current and up-to-date information available. The best part is that once you're registered, your account will remain active for 6 months, meaning there's NO time-crunch on when you have to complete your online course.
As for the course itself, here's what you'll get:
- Guidance — Focus on the sections you need to know with our highlight feature, which highlights the most important information out of each book needed for the exam.
- Repetition — Get familiar with the exam with our 600+ sample questions that are similar to what you'll see on the real test.
- Organization — Just start our course and get going, we've done the organizing for you to make studying quick and simple.
- Tracking — Assess your exam performance before you pass or fail — our program automatically tracks the results of each session and highlights your strengths along with areas that need improvement.
- Realistic Practice — Conquer your exam anxiety with practice sessions that simulate the real test — you'll be able to gauge your speed by answering the same number of questions in the same amount of time as the real exam.
We also offer a full line of construction books. Many of the questions in the builder’s license exam Online Course reference specific books as the source for the information contained in the question. These construction books are provided for those contractors who want to gain a foundational understanding of the material presented in the Online Course. Code books and OSHA regulations are available for contractors wishing to have these resources available to them on the job site.