This course covers the required New Mexico Contractor Business and Law exam. It is a requirement for Contracting as well as various other N.M. State Licenses. It includes: prep course,reference book,printed book tabs,audio cd,and a printed study guide.
Try our online free demo, we have designed it to look and work like the actual New Mexico General Contractor Licensure Examinations. Try it here.
This course is for the New Mexico Contractor Business and Law exam and is based on one book: The "NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law, and Project Management, New Mexico edition". This product contains everything you need to pass the Business and Law exam, which is requirement for all New Mexico Contractor licenses. This examination is a full open book test. Don't let the size of the book fool you, for many it is an intensive time limited examination.
This product includes:
1. Online Presentations that show you what and where to highlight.
2. Printed Study Guide that you can take with the book while on the go.
3. Practice Exams that look and behave exactly like the actual P.S.I. Exam.
4. Audio Track for the book in a Q&A format that follows the study guide.
5. New Mexico Business Law reference book.
6. Pre-printed book tabs that permanently adhere to the book.
7. FREE SHIPPING